Hard work earned a 5 million yuan a year, which you think may have been difficult. But for some people, 5 million piece of cake. Below will be to introduce you to these celebrities, annual income than we earn more than a lifetime. However, they Que Wu Fu Xiaoshou. Each year, Forbes magazine listed all the wealth of a deceased celebrity list. In 2006, the total income of these people more than 250 million U.S. dollars.
1. Kurt • Ke version – 50 million U.S. dollars
Although the soul of the band Nirvana in 1994, had committed suicide, but his songs still continue to give him a fortune. Who because of his controversial drug addiction and his wife Cortney • Davis Love III, has been in charge of his property, but also for advertisers and television programs authorized use of his songs. “Six Feet” and “CSI” and other popular U.S. drama can hear his songs. Indeed, the reason could Ke, ranked first, simply because his wife signed a large number in that year license agreement. Prior to this, the location usually is the first Elvis. Coburn is well-known anti-business people. Many fans of the Cortney • Davis Love III to continue making money using the famous rock dissatisfied.
American singer, guitarist Kurt • Coburn
2. Elvis – 42 million U.S. dollars
By 2006, Elvis has been dead celebrity fortune to occupy the top ranking. Although since 1977 after the death of Elvis songs no longer available. But the hard-core fans continues to buy his songs set, biographies, and other souvenirs. So Elvis millions of dollars each year in revenue. In addition, former residence of the tickets and Las Vegas Elvis that Elvis used to pay the royalties the company logo is also an important source of income.
Recently, from the late Elvis Presley’s first celebrity to be voted out of the wealth ranking to.
3. Charles • M • Schultz – 35 million U.S. dollars Snoopy, confused collapse grams • Charlie Brown, Linus, Peppermint Patty and Lucy • you every day in more than 2400 kinds of newspapers and magazines to see them. “Peanuts” series of comics • Charles Schulz died of cancer in 2000, though, but television advertising revenue and apparel brand revenue continues to let him into the wealth that have been ranked in the top three celebrity Yi Gu.
Charles Schulz • M •
• John Lennon – 24 million U.S. dollars in 1980, John Lennon • New York, killed by a crazy fan. Beatles fans around the world the unprecedented sorrow. Although the Beatles had disbanded in 1970, but until now their annual worldwide album sales are still over 1 million. Lennon himself was also a year in sales of several hundred thousand or so. In addition, by virtue of his wife Yoko Ono’s lawsuit against EMI Records, received 10 million in royalties and other income, this is Lennon among the best in this list important reasons.
• John Lennon
• Albert Einstein – Albert Einstein 20 million U.S. dollars has exploded the first photo gallery Corbis claims of copyright, the physicist’s picture is that they sell the most number of pictures. Disney every year for them in the “Baby Einstein” and other audio and video products used in Einstein’s name and picture of various printed and mass-energy conversion Einstein formula E = mc ^ 2 in the T shirt to pay high royalties. Although Einstein in 1955 when the death of 76-year-old, but almost every generation are familiar with the great physicist.
There is no doubt that Einstein was a genius.
• Andy Warhol – 19 million U.S. dollars avant-garde artist Andy • Warhol once said that in the future, everyone can be a 15-minute celebrity. Unfortunately, he failed to see his prophecy come true. Warhol died in 1987. A few years later, reality shows began to appear in the TV arena. • According to Andy Warhol Foundation and some of the copyright agreement signed, even 20 years after his death, Andy • Warhol is still a year such as Lewis and Barnes from New York boutique companies like huge amounts of royalty income received.
One of Andy Warhol works •
“Dr. Seuss” Theodore • Gajser – 10 million U.S. dollars for the time being, Dr. Ti Susi those selling non-fiction children, just under the film adaptation of his work, clothing, and Broadway musicals, such as “wearing a hat cat “and” The Grinch “and so on, each year brought him considerable income. This shows the great writer who died in 1991, King’s ability to absorb how strong.
8. The soul of King of Ray • Charles – 10 million U.S. dollars
Shooting the end of 2004 biography “Ray” to Ray Charles • popular again. The talented singer in 2004 died due to liver failure. He created the highest record in the history of record sales. In addition, this Oscar-winning movie with great DVD sales, his income has also increased.
9. Marilyn • Monroe – 8 million U.S. dollars
Speaking of Hollywood sex symbol, no one can replace the peerless creature • Marilyn Monroe. Her blond hair and sexy voice, is advertisers to attract customers to the eye’s fortune. General Motors, vodka and Dom Perignon champagne king used in ads Monroe’s image. Of course, this means that huge amounts of royalties. Although Monroe’s death in 1962 caused much controversy, but instead made her fame surpassed the standards.
• Johnny Cash – 800 million dollars and, like Ray Charles • “Men in Black” Johnny Cash • Memorial video because of the sensational effect, get in people’s attention again after death. Oscar-winning film “Walk the Line” makes a lot of people re-acquainted with the country singer. In 2006, his record sales was 3.6 million, far more than the previous year’s 2.8 million. After the death in 2003, Cash began a large-scale property of the Foundation published Cash Collection, but also with some unreleased songs. Plus fixed version of the publicity, but to his record sales even higher than before.
11. J • R • R • Tolkien – 7 million U.S. dollars
Although he had died in 1973, but if you have seen any one, “Lord of the Rings” movies, you will have to pay a genius fantasy writer. • director Peter Jackson to film rights to pay a lot of money for copyright fees. But the fact that value for money, “Lord of the Rings” trilogy at the box office income has been among the best in the global box office standings. In addition to the original best-selling novel than the film driven DVD, toys, clothing, souvenirs and Collection and other peripheral products, sales have been remarkable.
12. George • Harrison – 7 million U.S. dollars
The “Beatles” the band’s lead guitarist died of cancer in 2001. But before that, he and the famous Canadian Cirque du Soleil performance groups signed a copyright agreement expensive. Cirque du Soleil’s new drama “The Beatles Love” is a tribute to the Beatles to make, which added a lot of their songs. The program has quickly become one of Cirque du Soleil’s most popular programs. In addition, Harrison’s singles sales have been good. Beatles memorabilia and related merchandise royalties arising from the returns can not be overlooked.
13. Bob • Mali – 7,000,000 U.S. dollars
• Bob Marley was known as the father of reggae music. The Rastafari faithful record the reason why so popular now, rely on the good operation of the Marley Foundation. Although he had died in 1981, but the limited edition CD, engraved version of the classic albums, and other peripheral products, or by pouring into the market, brought him a lot of income.